Sunday, November 27, 2011

Day 7

-Remember that one time?
-When?
-Out on the pier.
-What pier? What the hell are you talking about?
-When we were kids and mom took us to the pier and bought us caramel apples, remember?
-I hate that day.
-Ha, come on. Just because that puppy licked your caramel apple?
-It wasn't a puppy. It was a rabid dog that attacked me.
-No, it was a 2 year old siberian husky that wanted to play with you and you freaked out and threw your caramel apple at it.
-Vicious dog. Hate them.
-Oh, come on, man! You're such a pussy.
-It was a scary day! And I hate dogs, you know that.
-No, you hate dogs BECAUSE of that day.
-Whatever.
-Seriously though, it kinda makes you wonder.
-About?
-Is it just me who finds it very odd that you hate dogs yet you're a vet?
-I like animals, what's the big deal?
-But you hate dogs?
-Doesn't mean I don't want to treat them and see them healthy.
-I think that, somewhere in that weird subconscious of yours, you became a vet so you would have a position of power over the animal who wronged you.
-"The animal who wronged you". Who are you, Hemingway?
-It does make a little bit of sense, you have to admit.
-No it doesn't. Shut up.
-Just saying, dude. You should have that checked out.
-You should have your face checked out.
-Nice comeback! Have you been working on it long?
-Screw you.
-Pissing you off is the best part of my day, baby brother.
-Knowing that you'll die first 'cause you're older is the best part of mine.
-I love you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment